Tuesday 31 December 2013

Not tonight!

Er, my fault. Went for a bike ride this morning - which wasn't particularly long, especially as I broke my bike (and thanks to Evernden Cycles in Paddock Wood for fixing it there and then when I went in) but I was in such a hurry to get home (to relieve mother from "babysitting") I completely forgot what day it was and took the boys to the cafĂ© where we filled up on burger/chips (I had an omelette, cos I'm healthy). It was only when I collected the wife from the station and she said "Are we still having a curry tonight .....".

Anyway, will be doing another ride tomorrow eve in the mud and rain, so may not get a run in.

Just started reading Andy Holgate's book and got to admit, I'm going from nervous excitement to sh****ng meself.

Anyway, got to go as curry shop is waiting for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment