Sunday 16 February 2014

One Mile!

I ran a mile, I ran a mile ......


For the first time in a very long time I have finally managed to run a mile non-stop, and I've got to admit I'm rather pleased about that !!


Tonight I upped the running time to 11 mins, and the mile took around 9m 50s so not exactly quick but bear in mind that I rode 34 1/2 miles on the bike this morning over some very hilly roads (doing around 3000 ft of climbing) and I was wearing a new pair of shoes. I was hoping to smash my 2.25 mile time but beat it by 4 seconds, but given the ride, shoes and run I'm still happy.


Going to increase the route to 3.5 miles and 12 minutes of running when I next go out, but will see how the legs are on the night.


Anyway, I'm fairly knackered so going to bed :D


Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment